Every day the Global MP&L team schedules and receives thousands of parts deliveries into our manufacturing sites, as well as coordinating the transport of finished vehicles worldwide. Working with hundreds of suppliers, with links to every function in the company, Global MP&L provides a vital role in our continued success.
- Develop business cases and conduct feasibility studies for UK manufacturing projects
- In conjunction with the MP&L Design for Logistics team challenge existing product designs and demonstrate how changes would deliver cost reductions to the supply chain
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure that future component supplier selection ensures total cost sourcing
- Lead studies to understand if complexity is justifiable and identify lowest cost complexity management solution
- Represent MP&L at senior level business reviews
- Document and action lessons learnt
- Lead the LPAT (Logistics Programme Attribute Team) process for planned New Model programmes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Cost development and budgetary control
- Delivery of projects on time, at quality and on budget
- Supply Chain Experience
- Project Management
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience in Supply Chain / Automotive Packaging / Project Management
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.