Production Planner / Scheduler
Seeking a talented materials and logistics professional to oversee the end to end supply of OE standard medium-to-high volume machined parts to a variety of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Automotive customers.
As Materials Planning and Logistics Coordinator you will report to the Site Director, you will coordinate the entire supply chain, dealing with raw material suppliers, internal machining, assembly & finishing processes, through to outbound logistics.
You will ensure that customer delivery satisfaction is maintained through product quality standards and processes. Also, supporting New Product Introduction , as well as driving continuous improvement within your own team.
- Review schedules & develop internal production schedules
- Stock movement control
- Expedite components from suppliers or sub-suppliers
- Arrange transport where required
- Delivery note management (booking in)
- Undertake training as required in any area or to assist in the improve of cell objectives.
- Assist with on the job training of other operators within any cell if required.
- Achieve cell targets and objectives as identified by Site Direoctor.
- Report on internal & external KPI’s
- Flexibility - work shifts when required.
- High level of English & Maths
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience, preferably within an automotive environment, is
- Proven experience of ERP/MRP software (EFACS preferred but not essential)
- Proven experience of transport management
- IT literacy, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint, ERP/MRP
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving using recognised tools and techniques
- Full driving licence
This is an exciting Production Planner a new challenge. Interested? Please forward your latest CV to email@example.com or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.