£40k per year
Job Title - Moulding Technician (night shift)
£ 40,000 p.a. + Pension + 33 days holiday
Are you a Moulding Technician interested in working on advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Moulding Technician with hands on moulding experience in machine setting and tool changes to work the night shift. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Moulding Technician (night shift) your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of;
- Work a permanent night shift, 10.45pm to 7am, Monday to Friday (finish Saturday morning)
- Provide hands-on moulding technical support to production to include tool change and machine setting
- Organise the shift production team to achieve output requirements
- Train operators using standard operation instructions and operating procedures
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste
- Achieve daily production plans and report performance daily to the Mould shop Supervisor
- Provide effective hand-over information and communication between shifts
- Hold short briefings with the team at the start of the shift
- Provide technical assistance in the development of new product through design reviews, tooling reviews and tool or process trials if required
An exciting opportunity for a Moulding Technician with the following;
- Minimum 3 years injection moulding setting experience
- Demonstrable aptitude for moulding machine trouble shooting
If you are a Moulding Technician with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Moulding Technician , please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.