£35k - 45k per year + Benefits
5 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Injection Mould Tool Designer to join a highly successful and innovative design and manufacturing business.
My client specialises in precision engineering, mould tool manufacture and injection moulding and are looking for an Injection Mould Tool Designer,
The Injection Mould Tool Designer will be expected to determine and generate the information and requirements needed for the design, manufacture, modification and maintenance of tooling equipment across the business, as well as supporting other areas of Manufacturing Engineering where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all types of injection mould design with high precision mould tools.
The duties of the Injection Mould Tool Designer include:
- Introduction of new tooling into production
- Co-ordinating the purchasing and manufacture of tooling for use in the company.
- To work with component designers to ensure new designs are in line with the principals of reducing costs and lead times for tools.
The Injection Mould Tool Designer will have:
- Already have a proven track record within Injection Mould Tool Design
- Be capable of designing complex tools
- Have a time-served Apprenticeship/ HND/Degree in an Engineering related subject
- Ideally have experience with Autodesk/Delcam
- Have a good understanding of Design for Manufacture
To apply for this role, send your up to date to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.