Working within the Special Commissions and Bespoke team as a Project Engineer you will be required to lead a number of technical projects to support the delivery of Special Commission projects. Initially focussing on the GT4 project the candidate will be required to support the projects from concept through development to delivery often liaising with supplier/partners.
- Support Special Commission project delivery, primarily focussing on GT4 projects
- Lead and take ownership of projects from conception to delivery.
- Liaise with wider SVO team on technical feasibility and product information.
- Help to design and develop vehicle components and systems.
- Support in assessing suitability of sign off criteria for new components and systems.
- Create and action test and development plans for components and systems.
- Some weekend working to support GT4 project may be required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- In depth automotive/motorsport technical knowledge
- Understanding of full vehicle architecture and systems
- Logical, problem solving ability
- Ability to analyse data and present conclusions using Excel and PowerPoint etc
- Ability to undertake Fault finding, diagnosis and failure mode analysis across all car systems is desirable.
- Candidate needs to be flexible in the approach to projects and be able to appraise issues associated with ultra-low volume projects and motorsport.
- Experience of working in a similar or technical role within the automotive industry, motorsport experience an advantage, with demonstrable track record of delivery.
- Knowledge of Cosworth data logging systems an advantage.
It is anticipated candidates will be educated to Degree Level, or HNC/ HND with significant experience