Motorsport Design Engineer -33740- upto £24.91/ hr Ltd Co - SVO
A Motorsport Design Engineer is required to join our clients SVO team.
We are looking for an individual to join the team and be responsible for engineering a delivering a wide range of specialised components suitable for this environment.
- Responsible for component design, analysis, CAD and delivery
- Responsible for component targets and design validation
- Responsible for ensuring components meet with governing body regulations
- Responsible for supplier management and delivery
- Work with the Design team to ensure alignment of engineering targets and appearance
- Interface to the wider SVO engineering team to aid future model development
- Management of budgets and delivery timeline
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven history of delivering competitive race car components and systems. F1, WEC, WTC, WRC, LMP, FE or similar
- Catia V5 CAD skills to an advanced level
- High drive, self motivated, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proven history of successful race component design in key relevant areas
- Experience of motorsport safety requirements
- Experience of motorsport vehicle architecture and layouts
- Experience of motorsport environment sign off requirements
- Catia V5 capability
- Knowledge of FE tools and techniques
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.