Competitive Salary + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary: £Competitive Plus Benefits
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
3D visualization, Concept Development, Rendering, 3D Visualization, Design Management, Product Development, Styling, Model Making, 3D modelling
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic and exciting British Motorcycling brands, driving engineering excellence across their range of products? We are looking for an experienced and innovative Motorcycle Designer to help grow the product range and support the delivery of strategic projects across all design and engineering in the UK following a significant recent investment in the business.
- The successful Motorcycle Designer must be a specialized industrial designer who can combine their technical knowledge of mechanics, production and materials with artistic talent to improve the style, appearance, and ergonomic and aerodynamic design of the motorcycle.
- You will be using CAD and graphics imaging software, like Autodesk & Adobe Photoshop.
- You must also have the artistic ability to create preliminary sketches and transfer them to a computer.
- You must think conceptually and consistently demonstrate creativity.
- An understanding of motorcycle designs and engineering, as well as the ability to create full-scale models is important.
- You will work with engineers to make sure that their designs can be made into functioning motorcycles that will appeal to consumers, and they use emerging technology to create motorcycles that are environmentally friendly and affordable.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Design however, Master's Degree is recommended for best job prospect
Experience: Extensive experience (ideally 10+Years)
Preferred: Motorcycle Design Experience
So if you have a true passion for motorcyles, a track record in the design and styling of motorcycles and would like to be considered for the Motocycle Designer position, you should apply today as demand for this role is expected to be high. For further information please contact Nick Jones by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.