Motor Vehicle Technician
Up to £19.84/hr Ltd
A Motor Vehicle Technician is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £19.84 Ltd Co per hour.
The successful Motor Vehicle Technician applicant will join a multi-skilled team in the assembly and maintenance of prototype vehicles and bucks.
- Assembly of vehicles making / modifying components as required
- Removal and fitment of all vehicle systems / sub-systems / components
- Building / modifying components and vehicles working to engineering drawings
- Issue investigation and debugging
- Supporting verification and validation work carried out on the rigs/vehicles.
- Commissioning built vehicles using a customised process for each build phase.
- Repair and maintenance of engineering fleet vehicles.
To apply for this Motor Vehicle Technician position you should have some of the following:
- Applicants must be qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds level 3 / NVQ level 3 or IMI level 3 in motor vehicle standards - and a full driving licence
- Electrical 12v and High Voltage system knowledge + Rectification skills
- Experience of vehicle networks, particularly Flexray, CAN & CCP/XCP
- Excellent body, interior, and exterior fitting skills
- Knowledge of Chassis systems Brakes and Suspensions
- Ability to fabricate minor brackets and jigs
- Ability to have machining knowledge would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of whole vehicle systems - Autonomous/High Voltage Advantageous
- Ability to diagnose and repair vehicle faults
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply for this Motor Vehicle Technician you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.