An experienced Motor Build Technician for the Motors and Power Systems Group is required to join a company who design and manufacture state of the art products for a global market.
- Working as part of a team, be responsible for constructing mechanical sub-assemblies and full prototype digital motors following defined build processes using laboratory equipment.
- Working alongside Process Development Technicians and Mechanical Engineers, develop and execute motor builds against detailed specifications that meet both engineering quality and delivery expectations.
- Implement defined lab based quality assurance testing for components, assemblies and prototype motors.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of mechanical build techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate due precision, care and attention to build with high accuracy and quality whilst meeting deadlines. Attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong motivation to get the job done.
- Problem solving ability with a hands-on approach.
- Experience in laboratory-based build/testing processes/mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing techniques and their limitations.
- A good communicator; ability to convey data in a concisely and accurately manner.
For applicants from non-English speaking countries, proficiency in spoken and written English is mandatory.
The contract duration is approximately 9 months. To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.