An experienced Module Project Engineer for Fuels and Cooling Systems is required:
- Lead programme set up for the respective system i.e. confirm programme assumptions, develop commodity plans and confirm programme financials (e.g. Vendor Tooling, D&D)
- Lead initial set up of the Bill of Materials including the definition of re-use parts, unique parts etc.
- Lead costed Bill of Materials management from set up to J#1
- Support Engineering Issue resolution and escalation as and if required
- Support Engineering team through the JLR release process, i.e. be the gatekeeper for high quality releases
- Lead programme status report out to the Engineering Senior Management team
- Be the focal point for any programme related communication into and out of the Engineering team
3 Key Skills Required:
- Strong Jaguar Land Rover Release and Product Development experience, ideally for at least 2 years in a row
- Strong automotive Engineering Programme background
- Excellent communication and people / interpersonal skills
- Sound Engineering background (preferably within Powertrain and / or Fuels and Cooling systems)
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35
12 Months Maternity Cover
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.