Job title: Module Programme Engineer
Hourly Rate: £22.00- £25.96ph
A Module Programme Engineer is required with experience of managing complex Programmes within an Engineering environment to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires a Module Programme Engineer with good understanding of Powertrain components and system delivery on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to do the following:
The Module Programme Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Sound engineering background but does not need to be specific to Cooling
- Strong engineering programme management background, but without specific automotive experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of computer literacy esp MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Process orientated and goal driven
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Module Programme Engineer role (35185) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.