Job title: Module Programme Engineer - Cooling
Salary Range: Up to £25.93 per hour LTD
Industry: Powertrain Engineering
An opportunity has become available for a Module Programme Engineer to join a global OEM based in the West Midlands.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To support the Architecture Module Leader responsible for the Platform to deliver into programmes, through attendance at critical programme meetings, input into programme reporting on behalf of the COC and gather data and metrics relevant to their allocated programme.
- Support Lead Component Engineers in ensuring all programme design solutions meet programme targets for cost, weight, time and quality.
- Drive the resolution of cross functional, technical & manufacturing issues as AIMS Champion, and support engineering change where required, escalating when necessary.
To apply for this Module Programme Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering background in one of the systems listed above would be a significant benefit.
- Sound engineering background but does not need to be specific to Cooling systems.
- Background in Programme Management of complex and multiple projects in an engineering environment; or Background in powertrain automotive component/system delivery with aspiration to develop into a programme management role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills High level of computer literacy especially MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint); Process orientated and Goal driven.
Please contact James Tilley for details.