- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58804
Title: Module Planner - 37221
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £22.97/hour Ltd (c£18/hour PAYE option)
Module Planner required across the Body Structure commodity group, to develop and manage governance and process standardisation to support the delivery of the Module Act as a central point of coordination for the Body Structure commodity group to deliver consistent processes across the Module Team.
- Good understanding of project management principles, with demonstrable experience of successful project delivery
- Ability to build and manage multiple internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Capability and desire to influence others Understanding of key engineering principles and problem solving.
- Demonstrable experience of delivery of a new product/process in a lead or supporting role
- Experience of metric and reporting delivery to support programme delivery
- Conceptual understanding of the Engineering Change Management process.
- Ability to interrogate and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Proficiency with tools such as CATIA V5/V6, WERS, PACN, ICREATE, RMDV, DOORS, AIMS, APQP etc
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.