- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 29 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61834
Title: Module Delivery Engineer - 37984
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Multiple locations - Based at Lyons Park, but may need to travel to other local sites as required to support product development
Rate: up to £25.07/hr LTD umbrella rate (PAYE option also available)
A Module Delivery Engineer is required to provide planning and delivery support to the build team at Lyons park, this will include:
- Day to day planning and communicating to the customers on delivery time and build progress.
- Building RASICS for each build, lists of critical issues to enable the operational requirements and data capture within tableau.
- Looking at ways to improve the operations and processes.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or prototype environment.
- Electrical/Mechanical engineering skills and project delivery management.
- Problem solving with data driven.
- Build experience in prototypes.
- Computer skills, Excel, Tableau, Project, JIRA and process control.
- Planning and scheduling to support customer delivery and quality control. 8D's, H&S
- Planning Scheduling
- Build engineering and project management
- Ideally HNC as a minimum.
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.