Role: Engine Module / Overhaul Team Leader
Location: Stansted Airport
Our client is an EASA 145 and FAA approved, jet engine care and maintenance facility and we are recruiting a Module Engineer Overhaul Team Leader on their behalf.
They tailor solutions to meet customers' specific requirements - carrying out engine repairs in their purpose-built facility, or remotely through quick-response teams. Offering a unique jet engine repair service, the business are experts in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of a range of gas turbine engines.
- In-depth Module/Overhaul experience with CFM56 Engines (in particular -5 & -7)
- Have recognised training (preferably OEM), and should be a Company Approval Holder and have recency certifying on type
- Willingness to travel to engine location to perform various tasks
- Be a Self-motivated Team Leader to head up our Module Change Team at Stansted Airport
- Familiar with staged worksheets
- Computer Literate
- Full clean driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid Passport
This is a full-time position (40 hrs p/w) and applicants must have right to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.