£27.03 - 27.03 per hour
over 1 year ago
Our client is looking for a number of Modelling and Simulation Engineers to join their expanding team.
We are looking for Engineers with extensive experience of virtual engineering to join us to help deliver modelling and simulation tools which will help enhance the capabilities and efficiency of our CAE teams.
Working as part of the Digital Engineering Capability team you will collaborate with the full range of CAE experts to drive the wider adoption of digital tools and reduce dependence on physical testing. This role is focussed more on engineering process improvement and optimisation, than on traditional component / system CAE analysis.
- High levels of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident to communicate across all levels; Good team player and self-motivated
- Demonstrable extensive experience of CAE methodologies
- Competent in the use of explicit and/or implicit software and associated pre and post processing packages
- Experience and background in solving complex technical ideas and challenges
- Experience of component/system level development using CAE to meet defined performance targets
- Experience of delivering engineering or analytical projects
- Experience of automating CAE workflows to deliver efficiency savings
Relevant degree or equivalent (automotive / mechanical engineering, physical sciences, or similar)
TO APPLY YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS.. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.