about 2 months ago
Job Title: Modelling and Simulation Engineer
We are working in conjunction with an aerospace, defence and safety critical engineering specialist to recruit a Senior Modelling and Simulation Engineer. The successful applicant will work within a team responsible for producing models for new aircraft development. The work involves the development of system design, models, integration, analysis and verification.
Responsibilities of the Modelling and Simulation Engineer:
- Interact with internal and external customers on a technical level.
- Deliver engineering solutions at a consistently high standards.
- Maintain the project documentation in line with the quality plan.
- Manage multiple tasks and deliver within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Interact with other engineers on a technical and project level.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Ensures that the customers’ requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines
Requirements for the Modelling and Simulation Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, physics or maths.
- Significant experience in modelling and simulation using Matlab/Simulink is required.
- Experience with flight dynamics modelling, hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems modelling and experience with flight control systems and architecture.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of aerospace modelling and simulation to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Bristol based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Modelling and Simulation Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Model Based Systems Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.