I am seeking a Model Based Systems Engineer with significant experience in requirements gathering, requirements capture and systems modelling using SysML, Rhapsody, Matlab and Simulink tools in the aerospace engineering sector.
Responsibilities of the Model Based Systems Engineer:
- Requirements capture, design documentation, verification and validation.
- Performance modelling; building physics-based models to test designs in silico.
- Algorithm design and test for signal processing, tracking, control & image processing.
- Data analysis; end-to-end system analysis using synthetic and 'real world' data.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Ensures that the customer's requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines
Requirements for the Model Based Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics or maths.
- Significant experience in modelling and simulation using Matlab/Simulink is required
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering activities such as using SysML, UML, IBM Rational Rhapsody is essential.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of requirements capture such as DOORS.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Model Based Systems Engineer, then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. Either Direct Line 01384 446163 or Email suitable MS Word CV's