Model Based Systems Engineer - 53123
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Model Based Systems Engineer is required to enhance development of processes, methods and tools for effective and efficient modelling of cross feature interactions.
This company based in Basildon requires a Model Based Systems Engineer with experience with SysML, UML and other modelling languages for a new contract role
The Model Based Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven track record of problem analysis and resolution.
- In-depth experience in Feature, Function and System Integration including verification and validation of automotive systems
- Good communication skills
- Global business acumen.
- Experience with SysML, UML and other modelling languages.
- Experience in system engineering or software engineering or related disciplines.
- Degree in System Engineering / Electrical / Electronics / Software or related discipline
- Knowledge of German language appreciated, but not necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with system engineering experience with product development processes to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Model Based Systems Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.