Mobile Service Engineer
Home based role - Covering Reading, Heathrow & North London.
Competitive Salary Plus Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experience service engineer to work for our client on their CHP equipment across Reading, Heathrow region and North London.
Our client is a designer, installer and operator of CHP and delivers energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating.
Working across industrial manufacturing sites to hospitals, educational facilities to district heating networks.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Service Engineer to join our clients friendly CHP team, covering the Reading, Heathrow and North London area.
- The role of the Service Engineers is to carry out maintenance, fault finding, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning (electrical & mechanical) on a wide range of CHP engines, generating sets and associated equipment.
- Ensuring that all assets within their control are correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant availability and optimising efficiency of operation.
- The role requires you to be conversant with, and work in accordance to, all relevant Health and Safety legislation and industry best practices.
- Must be able to undertake the role with the minimum of supervision, whilst maintaining a flexible approach, focusing on the needs of customers, both internal and external and effectively follow the quality processes and procedures put in place, including pro-actively identifying areas for improvement.
- To be successful in the role we require candidates to have had experience within a similar role. A flexible approach to work is also required e.g. responding to and attending out of hour's calls.
- Stay behind at short-notice, and carry out tasks beyond your normal range of duties etc. An understanding and knowledge of information technology and its applications (specifically)
- Programmable Logic Controllers, use of laptop computers, mobile devices) is considered essential.
- You must be a time served apprentice, or followed a recognised formal training programme, with an ONC, or equivalent, in an appropriate engineering discipline being required.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.