Role: Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer
Location: North Wales
Circa £31k p/a + Company Van + Benefits
- We are currently recruiting for Multi Skilled Engineer to work on our client contract covering North Wales, the position will be responsible for the effective delivery of electrical un-foreseen and planned maintenance tasks inclusive of 5 yearly fixed electrical testing as well as completing general building maintenance tasks.
- Required to carry out general building maintenance and electrical tasks however this will change as we increase our Self Delivery projects.
- Carry out planned maintenance to a variety of electrical equipment, as per detail and requirement
- Carry out reactive repairs to electrical systems and equipment as per requirement
- Carry out installation work on electrical circuitry and equipment as per drawings and requirements of the business
- Responsible for self and others to maintain a safe working environment as per the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent UK and EU amendments
- Take part in standby rota as required
- Accept and feedback work on PPM system and suggest improvements
- Offer support to other trade
- Completion of documentation as required, including RA's & MS's
- Undertake Health and Safety, Technical and other training as required
- Must be prepared to work towards multi-skilling (gas, plumbing, air-conditioning)
Experience and Skills:
- In order to be successful within this role it is imperative that you have the correct qualifications that allow you to operate as compliant Electrical engineer. Further to this you will also hold a valid driver's license.
- Due to the nature of the client the successful candidate will be required to complete a high level security check before commencing employment with us.
- Applicants must have a testing & Inspection City & Guilds NVQ3 or equivalent.
- Must have completed a recognised time served electrical apprenticeship
- Must have at least two years post qualification experience
- City and Guilds certificate/NVQ level 3 certificate or equivalent preferred
- Conversant with 17th edition regulations
- A gas qualification would be beneficial
- Familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems
- Ability to read schematic and circuit diagrams
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Confident, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Able to do the job right and do it right first time, within a pre-determined timescale
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Wanting to achieve success, for his or her self, the business and the customer
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.