Mobile Electrical Engineer (FM)
Edinburgh, Stirling or Falkirk (M9 Corridor)
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 p/a + Van, Benefits and Bonuses
- We are recruiting a Mobile Electrical Engineer to perform electrical maintenance to both plant and building equipment throughout a number of client sites.
- The ideal candidate will be based in either Edinburgh, Stirling or Falkirk along the M9 Corridor.
- The role is to carry out statutory monthly PPM related tasks, general building maintenance as well as electrical related tasks.
- Due to the nature of the client the successful candidate will be required to complete a high level security check before commencing employment with us, therefore you must hold a valid passport with at least 6 month remaining.
- In order to be successful within this role it is imperative that you have the correct qualifications that allow you operate as a compliant electrical engineer.
- Further to this you will also hold a valid driver's license.
- Perform electrical maintenance to both plant equipment and building equipment
- Provide assistance to other maintenance personnel as and when required
- To work overtime as and when required including nights and weekends, notice will always be given
- Confidence to work frequently at height following all necessary health and safety procedures this requires a good level of fitness to access the required areas by ladders
- Writing and following risk and method statements is required on a daily basis
- To follow all company procedures including following all company health and safety requirements and the use of computer equipment for processing work task information
- To be able to complete electrical installations to the latest regulations within both an office and factory environment
- Completion of required documentation as specified in relevant standards and regulations
- Use competently computers and mobile phones to receive and record work information including hours worked on each work request
- To assist all trades within the facility and complete mechanical repairs when required with the correct supervision and training
- Perform maintenance on numerous client sites as workload demands
- To ensure that all work is undertaken within the job holder's own level of demonstrated competence
- Ad hoc duties as requested by your management team
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
- 17th Edition Electrical qualification
- Comfortable to work at heights
- Experience of electrical installation and systems
- Be confident to work and understand the requirement of working safely
- Hold a level of certification to enable planned and reactive work to be completed on LV electrical systems normal within small commercial office building
- Experience preferably in a similar Facilities Management / Building Services back ground
- The post holder will have an obligation to undertake where necessary training to ensure the level of competency is up held
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets
- ACOP L8 Management & monitoring Legionella on Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Asbestos Awareness
- IPAF Powered access
- PASMA- erection of mobile towers
- IOSH working safely certificate
- C&G F-gas 2079 Safe handling of refrigerant
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.