£11.93 - 11.93 per hour
Job title: MIG Welder
Salary Range: £11.93 DOE
Overtime: Paid at a premium
Hours: 07.30-16.30 Monday to Thursday – 07.30 – 12.30pm Friday
Several MIG Welders are required to join a forward-thinking fabrication specialist, with customers around the world.
3 MIG Welders are required with experience and knowledge of MIG welding and working within a fabrication specialist. Also being able to work to tight tolerances.
Due to increased business requirements the facility in Cheshire the company are looking for up to 3 MIG Welders to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team.
- Shift premium if require on rotating shifts
- Work as part of the welding team
- Delivers Results/ Focuses on Solution - Plans what needs to be delivered and then focuses on making it happen
- Acts with Integrity and Professionalism - Demonstrates trust and integrity in their day to day working
- Must be flexible in your approach with a “CAN DO” attitude with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working to tight targets and deadlines.
- The ideal candidate is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a MIG Welding background. In return for your experience, this Cheshire based manufacturer will offer you:
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Paid Overtime
- Shift Premium on shift
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in MIG welding within a precision manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the MIG Welding role, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446108
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.