- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59218
Job title: Fabricator Welder MIG & TIG
Salary Range: £25,350.00 to £30,225.00 per annum
£13.00 - £15.50 per hour
Overtime: Paid at a Premium
Hours: Days, Shifts or Nights – 37.5 working week
MIG & TIG Fabricator Welders are required to join a family owned company supplying products globally with the automotive and Truck and Bus Sectors.
7 MIG & TIG Fabricator Welders are required with experience and knowledge of MIG and TIG welding along with light fabrication working to engineering drawings.
Due to increased business requirements the company based in Tyseley, Birmingham are looking to recruit 7 MIG & TIG Fabricator Welders on a straight permanent basis to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team. As a MIG & TIG Fabricator Welder, you will be required to:
- MIG & TIG Weld to a high standard as all welds will be on show.
- Work individually and part of a team to produce high quality plate welding
- Fabricate from engineering drawing with preprepared steel.
- Weld aluminium, stainless steel and mild steel.
- MIG & TIG Welding medium to high volume batch numbers
- Weld to high and low gauges
- Weld thickness from 2-10mm dependant on material.
- Weld Multi-run, multi-positional welding on plate welds
- Keep welding bay clean and tidy
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a MIG & TIG Fabricator Welding background. In return for your experience, this Tyseley based manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent Contract
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, with 1 added holiday day added on quarterly through excellent attendance, plus 1 holiday day added on yearly with excellent attendance
- Paid Overtime
- NEST Pension enrolment at 3 and 5% match
- Shutdown over Christmas period
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in MIG & TIG Fabricator Welding within a precision manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the MIG & TIG Fabricator Welder roles, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446108
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.