£23.50 - 23.50 per hour
Job title: Microsoft Projects Specialist
Salary Range: £23.50 per hour (Umbrella)
Hours: 37.5-hour week Monday to Friday
Location: Home Based
6 month contract working for a leading Equipment manufacturer.
A Microsoft Projects Specialist is required with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite, Microsoft Project Online, POL administration, SharePoint and dashboard creation in Microsoft Power BI from POL data.
Candidates with a solid understanding of Microsoft PowerApps and PowerAutomate tools will be well received.
Due to expansion this equipment manufacturer client based in Larne requires an experienced, dynamic, leading Microsoft Projects Specialist to undergo a 12-month contract role. As a Microsoft Projects Specialist you will be required to:
- Support the development and expansion of primary Solution Delivery information systems utilizing Microsoft products. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Co-Administrate of our Project Online/Teams and SharePoint environments in Microsoft Office 365
- Develop of workplace automation solutions utilizing Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps and Power Automate)
- Develop new and modify project plans in Project Online aligning sales to execution team handovers
- Develop, document, and communicate new report creation in Microsoft Power BI as required
- Facilitate meetings and conduct knowledge transfer and change management sessions as required
- Directly support our existing Project Control team in Larne and USA
- Direct end user support in all tools and custom solutions developed
The Microsoft Projects Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- A degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technology field or equivalent experience
- Excellent English and both hard and soft communication skills
- Proficiency in all applications of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Expertise in Microsoft Project Online, POL administration and SharePoint
- Experience with reporting and dashboard creation in Microsoft Power BI from POL data
- Solid understanding of Microsoft PowerApps and PowerAutomate tools
- Excellent remote working and collaboration skills
- Project Management experience, certification a strong plus
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Microsoft Projects. In return for your experience, this Larne manufacturer will offer you:
- 6-month contract position
- £23.50 per hour (umbrella)
- 37.5-hour per week
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have knowledge of Microsoft Projects within a high-volume manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Microsoft Projects Specialist role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.