Metallurgist - 34952 - up to £21.52/hr - Special Vehicle Operations
Metallurgist required to carry out metallurgical analysis and investigation of components.
3 Key Skills
- Thorough knowledge of metals preparation laboratory techniques, micro prep. cutting, grinding, polishing, mounting.
- Experience in Non-Destructive analysis techniques e.g. Dye Pen / X Ray, SEM & OES usage General metallurgical and failure investigation knowledge and experience.
- Ability to analyse and interpret microstructures, fractures, NDT information etc. Writing technical reports and liaising with engineering customers
- General metals preparation techniques, experience in metallurgy failure investigation.
- Trained in recognised NDT/X Ray qualification.
- Use of metallurgical equipment, SEM, OES.
- Analysis and interpretation of microstructures, fractures, NDT information etc.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.