almost 2 years ago
A Metallurgist with experience of material testing within the castings or forgings industry is required for an established, specialist manufacturer of heat resistant materials.
The role of Metallurgist will include the following:
- Perform material inspections on incoming raw material and finished products.
- Conduct material tests such as Penetrant Dye, X-ray, visual weld inspection, tensile testing, spectrometer analysis, hardness testing etc.
- Interface with manufacturing teams to highlight the failures and to recommend improvements working closely with process engineering
The suitable candidate for this role of Metallurgist will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Metallurgist or Material Engineer
- Experience with material testing
- Confident communicator able to deal with internal manufacturing teams.
- Technical qualification in Metallurgy or Material Science
If you have the required skills and experiences suitable for this role of Metallurgist, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer a stable career opportunity with plenty of progression working for an establisng and well respected manufacturer.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.