CNC Turner – Metal Spinner
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary – up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner – Metal Spinner for a well-established business based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. This role is working a day shift however, may have the potential to move to 12-hour shifts days & nights during busy periods. If shift do change then premium shift allowances do apply.
As a CNC Turner - Metal Spinner you will:
- Ensure that all CNC Machines are set up within target time
- Create or amend set up sheets for use by all employees
- Produce components within agreed cycle times
- Use inspection equipment (Vernier, PI tape, CMM & Inspections arms) to ensure all components are manufactured to the relevant engineering drawing.
- Maintain & develop knowledge of all machinery & processes.
As a CNC Tuner – Metal Spinner you will:
- Experience of working on/with CNC turning machines
- Current in date FLT CB License
- Experience of using Inspection equipment
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to set CNC machinery
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity or keen to hear more about this position, then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.