- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 24 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61033
MES Implementation Consultant
£Competitive plus benefits
Bracknell / Home Working
A MES Implementation Consultant is required to lead and coordinate the project work with customers for advanced manufacturing execution systems that delivers rapid improvements to KPIs such as product quality, production costs and delivery lead-times. Candidates that have previously provided technical support for an enterprise software application would be well received.
Due to expansion and growth this company, a leading provider of MES solutions from advanced planning and scheduling through manufacturing to supply chain logistics, requires a MES Implementation Consultant to work with customers to understand key objectives / challenges / requirements. As an Implementation Consultant you will be required to:
- Work with customers to map their processes
- Train customers to configure the system to most effectively achieve the requirements identified
- Specify any custom requirements, such as interfaces, custom functions and custom reports
- Create, align and manage a plan with the customer to deliver the implementation through to handover to support
- Code the custom content above or work with the wider team to ensure quality delivery on time
- Sign off with the customer that all project deliverables are met
- Work with the customer post project to ensure longer term value is being delivered by the system in the key areas for that customer
The MES Implementation Consultant should have the following skills or experience:
- A good academic record including a degree in a technical subject or proven experience working in manufacturing, including systems implementation / support within a manufacturing environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working within a manufacturing site in roles such as manufacturing leadership, planning, systems implementation, IoT implementation, engineering
- A strong interest in the use of system solutions to improve performance in an operational environment
- A desire to build a lasting relationship with the company and its customers
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and set clear expectations with customers and internal stakeholders to develop your career. The role will be home based with regular client site meetings together with monthly meetings at the Head Office.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a MES Implementation Consultant or manufacturing system solutions, please apply today. If you have any questions about the MES Implementation Consultant role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.