Membership Development Officer – Confederation of British Metalforming
£25,000 to £30,000 + car allowance (£200-£300 per month)
Our client The CBM (Confederation of British Metalforming) based in West Bromwich near Birmingham is the leading trade association for UK manufacturers of fasteners, forgings and pressings, cold-rolled and sheet-metal products.
Working in partnership we are looking for a positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual who will be responsible for growing the membership base through pro-active lead generation, sales and referrals.
New Business Development;
- Identifying member opportunities and promoting the CBM service offerings to on-board and build long term mutually successful relationships.
- Ensure potential members and clients expectations in terms of performance, deliverables and services are identified, managed and met.
- Cold calling as required to build a strong pipeline to achieve long term growth goals.
- Through industry research and knowledge identify potential new sectors/markets,
Account Management and Retention;
- Further develop strong relationships to keep clients informed about new developments and services of CBM, it’s products and services to enhance the core membership proposition.
- Enhance existing relationships to ensure client retention.
- Regular business reporting as required.
As the Membership Development Officer you will require the following skills;
- Strong commercial mind and experience of the manufacturing sector, specifically with metals manufacturing knowledge.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have a history of sales experience with a proven record in new client/member acquisition, face-to-face sales presentations and client management.
- Confident in establishing new relationships with potential members, and maintaining relationships with existing.
- Experienced in delivering the high levels of customer service.
if you are interested in this exciting Membership Development Officer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.