Hercules Aircraft Engineers/Supervisors - Mechanical & Avionic/Electrical - Contract - South West
A number of Hercules Aircraft Engineers/Supervisors are required with knowledge of maintaining Hercules C130J Aircraft.
Due to the continued success of this company, a globally successful organisation who provide expert advice, services (particularly test and evaluation) and innovative technology-based products requires multiple skilled Aircraft Engineers for a 6-month contract. As Aircraft Engineers you will be required to:
- Carry out maintenance and repair tasks on the C130J and its components within trade specialisation
- Works within competencies and authorisations as agreed with department management
- Is supervised by an appropriate Task Manager / Chargehand, works within limits of instructions given by that supervisor, and advises him/her of any matters arising outside the agreed parameters
- Ensures approved tools and equipment provided is used for the proper purpose and applies local Tool Control regime
- Each work area will have specific Health & Safety, Quality and Security instructions and protocols, ensures app applicable aspects are observed on task
- Works flexibly when given work within competency and experience
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing customer requirements
Aircraft Engineers should have the following skills or experience:
- Apprenticeship in an aircraft engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- NVQs in engineering, or equivalent
- Specific Hercules training (Q Course) or evidential log book of work carried out.
- Human Factors experience
- Good people management skills
- Good team working skills
- Good communications skills
- Computer literate, and familiarity with specific aircraft maintenance systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Maintaining Hercules C130J Aircraft and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Hercules Aircraft Engineers roles, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.