almost 2 years ago
Mechanical technician (emissions department) - Nuneaton - permanent
Working at one of the UKs premier consultancies and proving grounds, you will be assigned to work in the new engines emissions department responsible for RDE emissions. Emissions testing is required by law in all countries and this role will be working the very latest standards.
What you will do:
- prepare vehicles for testing by stripping out some interior trim (rear) and installing data acquisition equipment in secure cradles.
- fill with appropriate fuel levels and complete relevant paperwork
- some simple set up and calibration of equipment
- removal and re-installation of trim/equipment
What you will need:
- Some mechanical skills gained as a vehicle technician, mechanical repair technician, fitter etc
- Willing to work shifts on occasion and/or some overseas working. As such candidates local to Nuneaton will be preferred but not essential should you be willing to move within commutable distance
- Great enthusiasm.
- Driving license would be beneficial
What you will get
- Strong bluechip employer with fantastic family culture
- Chance to be trained and make a difference
- Proper career with progression opportunities
Please apply by email with details of present notice period and salary level. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further information. However should you wish to discuss your application beforehand, please contact 01384 39777