We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join an innovative aerospace development team, the successful candidate will be joining to perform mechanical systems engineering for an overseas aerospace client.
Successful candidates will have an extensive knowledge of CS/FAR Part 25 regulations and compliance, preferably related to flight controls and landing gear systems. The role is based in Japan and is envisioned to last between 12 to 18 months.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer will include the following:
- Supplier coordination, document reviews (including QTRs)
- Creation of system description and system analysis documents
- Investigation and root cause analysis of hydro-mechanical systems
- Supporting our clients in certification and compliance to CS/FAA requirements
- Supporting certification test planning activities and documentation
- Preparation of certification test reports and certification summary documentation
- Managing the offload of work to a UK based team of systems
The Systems Engineershould have the following skills or knowledge:
- New equipment/system design and development for civil aircraft programmes.
- Certification planning and certification summary/compliance
- CS/FAR 25 Regulations
- Flight Control Systems, hydraulic Power and Landing Gear Systems
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting overseas project that will include:
- Competitive daily or hourly rate
- Paid travel and accommodation
- Generous subsistence allowance whilst working on assignment.
Interviews for the Systems Engineerwill commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.