over 1 year ago
Job Title: Mechanical / Electrical Group Design Leader
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract: 6 months
A mechanical / electrical Design Group Leader is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
You will belong to the engineering department Propulsion Energy Systems and the section Traction Battery Hardware. Together with the section Traction Battery Controls & Calibration we form the Traction Battery Agile Release Train (ART) and are responsible for design and delivery of the technical solution of Traction Battery systems for electrified vehicles. The ART covers the complete product development of mechanical, electrical and software. We are the core competence centre in Northern Europe in regards to Lithium Ion technology and automotive battery systems.
You will support a cross functional team in engineering projects for mechanical and electrical HW and ensure delivery of in-house design and built to print battery structural components and systems with regards to time, technology and cost requirements of the task area within a vehicle program.
You will also:
* Ensure that the technical documentation (TCE, KDP) is available at the right level
and at the right time
* Contact with CAE, other R&D members, suppliers and manufacturing to agree of
* Follow up prototype car builds and manufacturing of prototypes
* Perform design reviews
* Ensure that verification activities are planned and performed according to the
overall time plan
* Manage supplier contacts with regards to planning and monitoring
If you are interested in this postion, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.