Coventry, West Midlands
£14 - £19.5 per hour
over 2 years ago
Job title: Mechanical / Calibration Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £19.50 per hour
To provide support for the ZF transmission calibration team of 30 based at Whitley.
All work is coordinated by a Team Leader. Types of duties to be performed include:
- Scheduling car repairs/reworks
- Diagnosing trans faults
- Re-flashing other fleet cars
- Organising sign-off drive events
- Providing logistical support when transporting cars /parts/people
- Carrying out tasks as specified week to week by team leader.
The role can develop into one with greater exposure to calibration engineering for the right candidate who shows the business behaviours and technical acumen to become a Calibration Engineer.
To apply for this Mechanical / Calibration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Must be able to manage own time, multi task, communicate effectively and be a team player.
- Familiar with automotive test environment includes workshops.
- Must be self-starting and able to think laterally and proactively to get the job done
- INCA experience preferred
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Full Clean UK Driving licence & meet medical requirements of testing.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Mechanical / Calibration Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.