Up to £26000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Senior Vehicle Technician - Vehicle Testing - Bath - Salary
Located in Bath, this is a terrific career opportunity for a time-served Senior Auto Technician with substantial experience gained in an engineering environment.
The successful Senior Auto Technician will provide skilled technical support for the operation of a 4 Wheel Drive Chassis Dynamometer (rolling road).
This role requires a proactive, adaptable and conscientious approach, where the Technician is a vital part of the team.
Main duties and responsibilities for this Senior Technician job:
- Preparation of vehicles prior to test
- Installation of the vehicle to the Chassis Dynamometer
- Conduct vehicle tests on the Dynamometer
- Carry out maintenance and calibration of the Dynamometer and Vehicle Emissions equipment
- Support installation and calibration of portable emissions measurement equipment to road going vehicles
- Maintain safe working areas and a high level of housekeeping
Candidate requirements for this Senior Technician job:
- C&G, NVQ level 4 or BTEC HNC / HND in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Served a recognised Engineering / Vehicle apprenticeship with substantial experience in an engineering environment
- Previous experience of working in an automotive environment such as a vehicle workshop, engine build or tuning, toolroom or research and development workshop
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and proactive
Suitably qualified and experienced Senior Technicians should contact Ray Greenman, to make their interest known.