£25000 - £38000.00 per annum + Overtime
about 2 years ago
A Production Engineer (experienced or Graduate Production Engineer) is required for an established manufacturer of complex technology.
The role of Production Engineer includes the following:
- Act as the go between manufacturing and product development to identify route causes affecting production.
- Make recommendations to manufacturing or product development teams to address any issues to increase ongoing productivity.
- Issues which may arise may include design issues which make assembly more challenging, colleague training, equipment, process or stock shortages etc.
- Address all issues with a sense of urgency and document activity.
- Support engineers across all mechanical production areas.
The suitable candidate for this Production Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Degree, HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics is highly advantageous
- Experience with lean or continuous improvement methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills able to work with an array of individuals
- Problem solving, inquisitive nature keen to get to the route cause problem.
This is a wonderful opportunity with excellent career progression opportunities, whether an experienced production engineer or graduate level. For a graduate, full training will be provided. Lots of opportunity to work overtime. If you have the required skills or aspirations then please click on the link to apply.