Salary negotiable plus bonus, shift allowance, pension.
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Permanent position - Narborough, Leicester
Salary negotiable - Shifts including nights.
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to develop and improve the business's maintenance program.
The client is a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors. Due to an increase in projects, they require a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on a permanent staff basis.
As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to:
- Assist with fault finding and repair-implementing root cause corrective actions.
- Understanding machine drawings, user manuals and machine schematics.
- Undertaking TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance) tasks and proactively seek to promote improvements of the TPM process.
- Maintain daily maintenance logs detailing work completed. Reports to be supplied to the department manager daily and send out shift reports to internal departments.
- Training of production personnel to further improve their skill levels of basic machine maintenance and machine set-up procedures .
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant mechanical Engineering qualification/apprenticeship, NVQ level 3.
- Basic MS Office experience.
- Multi-skilled Mechanical Engineer with time served in industry/manufacturing working environment with maintenance experience.
- A good understanding of health and safety standards.
This role has an attractive salary and benefits package for an experienced and qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. **Please note this is a shift role** Only apply if you are prepared to work night and day shifts.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.