Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: £30,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to work at our client’s site in the West Bromwich area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Mechanical Engineering team within a lower tier COMAH facility. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor. You will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a range of departments to ensure that daily goals are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:
- The management of a mechanical maintenance team involving preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial production orientated environment.
- The experience of dealing with various types of mechanical equipment in an industrial environment. E.g. Gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and other standard computer software.
- The ability to mentor and train staff when/where required.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- You should have a minimum of three years of supervisory experience in an industrial mechanical maintenance environment.
- Salary £30k p/a
- 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays)
- Working a 38 hour working week
- Paid sick scheme
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.