Job title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Salary Range - £31,887 - £42,000 p.a.
Working hours - Shift (07:00 - 19:00) 5 days on 4 days off
Industry - Chemical Products
A Mechanical Maintenance Technician is required to work within a maintenance and manufacturing background. Candidates with experience of the chemical production industry would be well received.
Due to demand of the well-established company, a Hertfordshire based company requires a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a permanent role. As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be required to:
- To provide a skilled execution of Planned, Reactive & corrective Mechanical maintenance activities
* Working with the Maintenance Supervisor to problem solve and effectively identify work priorities
* To ensure that customers and stakeholders are supported in their daily operational needs
* Identify and carry out plant modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficiency
* Cooperate with reliability Engineer to continually drive our proactive engineering programme, participate in failure investigations, identify and report back reliability issues within the plant
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrable competence in a wide range of engineering skills and disciplines including, Pump, Vacuum and steam systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatic, Plastic & glass pipework
* Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment
* Basic workshop skills including, fabricating, welding & machining
* Team player able to support other disciplines if required
* Working knowledge of MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone would like to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Hertfordshire based company will offer you:
- £31,887 - £42,000 p.a.
- Excellent Pension, Free lunches and many more perks
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, please contact Harry Corper at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268889263.