Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Projects
Good contract rate - Days
This is a really interesting maintenance engineer opportunity; you'll be working as part of a small team responsible for the upkeep of various pieces of equipment such as hydraulics and test rigs and then the data management/document control of the work carried out and next steps. It's around 50% hands on maintenance work, and 50% project planning and document control.
Offering a 3 month contract initially to start and based in Coventry, we are looking for the following for the maintenance engineer position:
- Engineering qualifications (NVQ, apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Mechanically bias candidate who wants to take ownership of the maintenance process and project
- Good experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical based machinery
- Happy to perform the administration with this role
This role is on a day pattern (flexible start/finish times are on offer) and offering an immediate start with the company offering the following:
- Good hourly rate
- Flexible start/finish times
- Option to move into a permanent role if desired
- Immediate start
If this maintenance engineer role is on interest, please do get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.