£34k per year + benefits
Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (CNC Machine Tools)
Shifts: 7.30am - 3.30pm (Flexible start and finish times)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, organised, and driven Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to help take the Maintenance on the Leeds site to the next Level.
· Effective maintenance and repair of ALL designated plant and equipment to maximize uptime
· Planned Maintenance activities on CNC machine tools (PPM)
· Reactive Maintenance activities on CNC machine tools (RM)
· Assist in the building maintenance for the Leeds site, being a contact in respect off maintenance and site development matters
· Ensure Subcontract work is carried out under the appropriate safe working policies
· You will be a time served multi skilled mechanical engineer within a related industry
· Have previous experience working in a busy production environment
· Be safety conscious
· Be hands on, flexible and service driven
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.