4 months ago
Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Excellent package and prospects
What we offer in return
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, organised and driven Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the Maintenance team based in Leeds, as we have some exciting projects for you to work on and you will be central to our continued success, in a company that gives you the platform to create solutions and impact results.
The principle purpose of the role will be the effective maintenance and repair of ALL designated plant and equipment to maximize uptime.
- Planned Maintenance activities on CNC machine tools (PPM)
- Reactive Maintenance activities on CNC machine tools (RM)
- Assist in the building maintenance for the Leeds site, ensuring statutory compliance and being a contact in respect off maintenance and site development matters.
- Ensure Subcontract work is carried out under the appropriate safe working policies. All Subcontractors should be assessed, provide RAMS and work in accordance with our HS&E
- Develops, evaluates, or reviews plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities; assesses feasibility of proposals.
You will be a time served multi skilled mechanical engineer within a related industry.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.