Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
To £25 per hour (LTD/Umbrella)
Days 12 Month Contract
This is an immediate start opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer working for an off-highway company based in Peterborough; you’ll be working as part of the in-house maintenance team of 10 mainly on PM’s with some reactive maintenance.
We are looking for the following for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position:
- Experienced an industrial maintenance engineer who has worked in a manufacturing facility (any form)
- Appropriate education/training (apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Used to working on PM’s or routine servicing to include hydraulic equipment
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role will be working on test rigs mainly so we are looking for people who are mechanically bias; if you have some electrical experience, that would be great.
On offer for this role is the following:
- LTD/Umbrella company rates up to £25 per hour
- Day shift
- Paid overtime
- 12 month initial contract (potentially longer as workload is increasing)
If this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role is of interest, please get in touch today; closing date for this role is 12th August with interviews taking place week commencing 19th August.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.