MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Stourbridge and Stourport
£30,000 - £31,000/year
Pension and health care
Due to our continued success and growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our industry leading client covering their Stourbridge and Stourport sites.
Our client are a market leading provider of components used in Warehouse Automation and Automated Logistics systems used globally. This is an extremely lucrative industry which is growing as fast as any other engineering or manufacturing industry in 2018 and is at the forefront of the future of manufacturing in this country.
As part of the team, the successful candidate will carry out maintenance duties at two seperate sites on a day to day basis. The two company sites are located at Lye Stourbridge and Stourport on Severn. Driving and access to your own car will be required to undertake this.
Role and Responsibilities
- As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will maintain and repair production/manufacturing equipment.
- Respond to emergency break downs, malfunctions and other maintenance problems.
- Carry out preventative maintenance as per the company systems.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety systems.
- Carry out some basic building and plumbing repairs.
- Contribute to bespoke machinery development.
- Time served Mechanical Apprenticeship. Ideally with some basic electrical knowledge.
- Experience in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Experience with Mechanical presses.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Health and Safety awareness.
- Experience with basic machining, welding and fabrication.
- Full driving license and own car
- Salary £ 30,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
- Health care scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Friendly, supportive and well-motivated working environment
- Core hours are 07.30am to 16.00pm Monday to Friday. (OT occasionally available)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced mechanical maintenance engineer to join a company where most staff join and stay for long, prosperous and happy careers. Work ethic here is very good, but done so without high KPIs or unreasonable expectations from management. If you feel that the above is of interest to you and you fit the requirements outlined then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves for more details on 01384 446121.