Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Good permanent salary (days)
This is an immediate start opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work in a SME near Wolverhampton; you'll be responsible for the maintenance of specialist packaging machinery that provides bespoke and high volume products into the FMCG sector.
We are looking for the following for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer vacancy:
- Proven experience in the repatriation of mechanically based machines from any sector
- Relevant education/training (apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Able to work independently as you'll be working predominantly on your own after you become familiar with the machinery
- Happy to work with the machine operators to isolate faults and pass on knowledge
This is a days based Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position and the company are offering the following:
- Good basic salary (call for more information)
- Early finish on a Friday
- Paid overtime
If this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer job is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth Simpson a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.