£28k - 30k per year
Mechanical Fitter (Pumps)
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 p.a. plus overtime and benefits
A Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) is required to strip down, install and service pumps within the manufacturing and process sectors. Candidates with experience of pumps, valves, strip down of mechanical production and process equipment, would be well received.
Due to continued growth and an increase in client portfolio this company, a world class service provider based in Greenford, requires a hands-on, proactive Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) who has experience in product and equipment repair and installation within a manufacturing or process arena. As a Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) you will be required to:
- Rebuild, fix, install, maintain and refurbish pumps within a process and manufacturing arena.
- Work on customer sites fitting, installing and testing pumps.
- Deal with breakdown of pumps and pump systems involving refurbishment of bearings, seals, pressure testing, filter changing, machining and fault finding.
The Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment (preferably pumps) strip down onsite and within a workshop environment.
- Strong faultfinding experience with a practical hands-on approach to problem solving
- Mechanical equipment and/or rotating parts installation, repair, refurbishment and maintenance through both proactive and reactive service/maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of mechanical strip down, repair, installation and servicing of mechanical equipment, pumps and/or rotating parts seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience this Greenford based service provider will offer you:
- £28,000 to £30,000 pa plus overtime and benefits
- Excellent career development, progression within a multi-sector organisation who have a very strong and growing client portfolio.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of the strip-down and repair of pumps and/or equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.