£28k - 31k per year + overtime
3 months ago
Salary Range: £28,000 to £31,000 pa plus overtime and benefits
Maintenance, Fitter, Pumps, Service, Rebuild, Installation, Repair, Testing, Pump Engineer
A Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) with knowledge of strip down, installation and service of pumps with manufacturing and process sectors is require to join a world class service provider. Candidates with experience of pumps, valves, mechanical strip down of production and process equipment, would be well received.
As a Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) you will be required to:
- Rebuild, fix, install, maintain and refurbish pumps within a process and manufacturing arena.
- Work on customer sites fitting, installing and testing pumps.
- Deal with breakdown of pumps and pump systems involving refurbishment of bearings, seals, pressure testing, filter changing, machining and fault finding.
The Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment (preferably pumps) strip down onsite and within a workshop environment.
- Strong fault-finding experience with a practical hands-on approach to problem solving
- Mechanical equipment and/or rotating parts installation, repair, refurbishment and maintenance through both proactive and reactive service/maintenance.
Excellent career development, progression within a multi-sector organisation who have a very strong and growing client portfolio.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of the strip-down and repair of pumps and/or mechanical pumps and equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Fitter (Pumps) role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.