Special Purpose Manufacturing
These are immediate starts for experienced Mechanical Fitters; we are looking for 2 fitters to join an established company based in near West Bromwich. The Mechanical Fitter roles will be building special purpose machinery from engineering drawings under minimal supervision on a day shift.
We are looking for the following for the Mechanical Fitter positions:
- Strong level of experience in mechanical fitting which includes building machinery from assembly drawings as well as refurbishment of older machinery
- Appropriate education in engineering
- Able to work pretty much unsupervised and get on with the work
- Previous experience of installation and commissioning of new machinery
The Mechanical Fitter roles are on a day shift pattern and the company are looking to appoint straight away with them offering:
- Good hourly rate (LTD/Umbrella)
- Paid overtime in the week when required
- Initial contract until the end of 2019
- Potential of permanent employment should you wish to become a permanent member of staff
If the Mechanical Fitter jobs are of interest, then apply now or give Gareth at Jonathan Lee a call.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.