£15 - 20 per hour
about 2 months ago
Mechanical Fitter - 4 Month Contract
To £20 per hour (OUTSIDE IR35)
Special Purpose Manufacturing
This is an immediate start for an experienced Mechanical Fitter; we are looking for a person to join a company based in Smethwick. The Mechanical Fitter role will be building special purpose machinery from engineering drawings under minimal supervision on a day shift.
We are looking for the following for the Mechanical Fitter position:
- Strong level of experience in mechanical fitting which includes building machinery from assembly drawings as well as refurbishment of older machinery
- Appropriate education in engineering
- Able to work pretty much unsupervised and get on with the work
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic components
The Mechanical Fitter role is on a day shift pattern and the company are looking to appoint straight away with them offering:
- Rate up to £20 per hour (OUTSIDE IR35)
- Paid overtime
- Day hours
If the Mechanical Fitter job is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth at Jonathan Lee a call.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.